The Importance of Water
Water is life! For survival of every living being, for a balanced composition & functioning of the body, one cannot let go of the importance of water. Pond water, lake water, mineral water, pure water, water from every source serves as a boon to the living world.
Let us know about its importance in detail –
Water is a core component & is essential for human body
- It is used in every cell of our body. Water travels throughout our body carrying nutrients, oxygen, and wastes to and from our cells and organs.
- As part of our body’s temperature regulating system, water helps in keeping our body cool
- Water acts as a support for our joints, and protects our tissues and organs from shocks, injuries and damage.
- Water acts as a lubricant for our mouth and digestive system in the form of saliva, and in our nose, throat, eyes, and stomach as part of mucus.
- Water aids in digestion and absorption of food, as well as in the removal of wastes from your body.
- Water plays an important role in maintaining a healthy weight. Human body loses 2-3 quarts of water everyday through sweat, urination, and evaporation. While exercising, living in hot or low humidity environments, consuming high fiber diets, and drinking beverages containing caffeine or alcohol, our body loses more water. It is therefore important to drink at least 8-10 glasses of water a day for a healthy body and to avoid heat stroke or exhaustion.
least 8-10 glasses of water a day for a healthy body and to avoid heat stroke or exhaustion.
Let your body Rejuvenate with water
- Drink plain water or Add a slice of lemon or lime. Drink non-calorie or low-calorie flavored water.
- Include foods with higher water content such as fruits and vegetables, like cucumbers, watermelon, other melons, lettuce, celery, grapes, oranges, bell peppers, broccoli and tomatoes in your meals daily.
- Make a cool and refreshing drink by Combining ice and fruit in a blender.
- Carry a water bottle whenever traveling in the car, at home, and at work.
Some important tips
Do not wait until you are thirsty to drink water—as you may already be slightly dehydrated. Thirst generally indicates that your body fluids are below required levels for optimal function. Therefore, it is recommended to Drink water before you become thirsty or feel a dry mouth.
Drink water at regular intervals and stay healthy!
Packaged drinking water is a savior when away from home.
DTPPL is a leading & well-established mineral water Bottle Plant Manufacturer & water bottle filling machine facilitator in Gujarat. It offers Mineral Water Packaging Machine & Mineral Water Bottle Making Machine.
For packaged drinking water bottle supplies, mineral water bottle filling machines or setting up a mineral water plant, Connect with us today.